A successful blog
- Gives your not-for-profit/ charity or small business a voice
- Encourages reader engagement
- Lets you share your expertise
- Builds confidence and trustful relationships with your supporters, customers and partners
- Drives traffic to your website
To achieve these aims, a blog must be updated regularly, e.g at least twice a week, with content that is fresh and interesting.
This takes time and skill and this is where I can help. I will spend time researching your field and getting to know your organisation so that I can generate original, relevant content and create attention-grabbing headlines which will bring your reader’s back for more.
I am happy to create ‘one-off’ blog posts to get you started or provide a more regular blogging service.
If you are considering creating a blog for your charity or small business or have an existing blog which you no longer have the resources to maintain, why not get in touch.